Re: [NTLK] MP 2000 prototype: any offers?

From: Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan_at_TeamAircom.com>
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 09:05:41 EDT

I just have to nibble on this one....

Though a first born doesn't sound like too bad a deal (19 years old, male,
5' 10", Blue eyes, healthy appetite), I'm not sure the shipping would be
realistic. I'm guessing I'd be paying the freight for the MP inbound and the
19 year old outbound. Though, realistically, the cost savings on upkeep and
maintenance could be significant and offset the purchase. :D

Seriously, any thoughts on what something like this might go for?
Maurice: Do you have any kind of a ball park price in mind?

Cheers,
Stefan Thorsteinson