[NTLK] FS Etherlink 3 pc card NIB

From: Joseph Reilly <reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 04:52:57 EDT

Hello all,
I figured I'd offer up here before pimping on ebay lol, I have a NIB
(still shrink wrapped) 3com etherlink 3 pc card (3C589D-TP) that I'd
like to sell for $25 USD with free shipping to the lower 48 states. I
got two of these NIB for my newt and I've been saving this one as a
backup but I need funding more than a backup parts these days. I'd
like to see this go to someone in the community rather than ebay so
I'll consider offers too if $25 seems like too much.... if it's too
little please feel free to offer me more :-D please contact me off
list and as always first come first serve.

Joe