Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Offset of Recognition

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 16:05:05 EDT

Search the archives (see the bottom of this message for the link) and do a search for the word jaggies
You will get quite a few hits...
Have fun
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."