[NTLK] URGENT: Corrupted entry in System soup

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 05:14:09 EDT

Hi,
I have experimented with what happens if you try to add more than a thousand words to the user word list. Via NewtonScript, that is. At first it worked but then I tried to delete a word and got an error, so I did a reset. Then I found that all of my words except one disappeared. I couldn't remove that one either, because it produced an error. And I then discovered that the entry in the System soup, which stores the user word list, is corrupted. Now I can't backup or synchronize. The last backup was in March, and I have some data I haven't uploaded to my desktop yet. I can export this data via Sloup, though. So, what should I do?

-Matej Horvat