[NTLK] MP2000/2100 Stylus

Martin Gomez mmgomez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:46:24 EST 2009

Hi,
Materials: raw aluminium and soft plastic.

and Yes, I intend it to fit in the silo... currently I'm using my MP130
stylus, and also have a palm stylus somewhere...

I played with the idea of replacing the tip of a Parker pen with a plastic
cap, but prefer to replicate the original.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:13 PM, James Fraser <
wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> --- On Thu, 12/3/09, Martin Gomez <mmgomez at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone of you has technical drawings for the MP2x00
> > Stylus? Here (Argentina) i can't get one, and there seems to be
> > none on eBay either, so I decided to build my own (i have a lathe and the
> > materials, only need the measures)
>
> When you say "materials," may I ask what material you're looking to build
> your stylus out of?
>
> Also: is the ability to fit in the Newton's stylus silo a must for the
> stylus?  I ask because if this quality is not something that's particularly
> important, it opens up a lot of possibilities as to what you can use for a
> stylus. :)
>

> Best,
>
> James Fraser

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the
process of putting them in.