[NTLK] Newton Message Pad 120 connection

M. Horvat redjazz_slo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 13:14:29 EST 2009

> OS 1.3 is good for PIM, books and notes. some good games
> too such as
> Daleks.  It has an excellent reflective display.

Finally someone who realizes that. There actually IS a Web browser and a mail client for it, although unfortunately both seem to be limited, and I haven't had any success with them:

http://www.teco.uni-karlsruhe.de/pocketweb/
http://unna.dillernet.com/view.php?/internet/email/ENotes1.6.b1

Back on topic, being one of the few 1.x (and MP120) users, I've put most of my knowledge about OS 1.x on the Newton Knowledge Wiki:

http://www.thisoldmac.ca/newtonknowledge/index.php?title=Special:AllPages

If you need any other assistance regarding the MP120 and/or OS 1.x, any hardware or software for it, feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks.

-Matej Horvat