[NTLK] OT: Better keyboard, mouse for iMac alu midsummer 2007

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Wed Dec 9 01:49:01 EST 2009

I just got my Apple Magic Mouse yesterday, so I have not used it extensively. However so far I think its
much better than it's predecessor, the mighty mouse which I broke in a failed attempt to clean the scroll
wheel. There is also an application that adds more gestures to it called MagicPrefs and it's free.

Anyway the scrolling on the Magic Mouse is excellent, and the middle click which was missing before I installed
MagicPrefs is there now...

Valerio