[NTLK] Re (2): Saying bye bye...

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 16:15:06 EST 2009

Dear Rare Female User from Boston

What wonderful sentiment. I agree entirely, there is gentility on this
list that is sometimes hard to find elsewhere.

Best wishes

Andy

PS: How would the advert go:

......Rare male Newton user from UK would like to meet like-minded soul
mate for fun, days out and afternoons searching the List Archive,
possibly more......

Hee hee, sorry couldn't resist.