[NTLK] New Newton user! Also, question re. connecting to Vista PC.

Bjorn Keizers bjorn.keizers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:34:33 EST 2009

Hello all,

After a few days of lurking and plenty of research, I decided to
introduce myself. I'm Bjorn Keizers, 27, a journalist from The
Netherlands. I've been a PDA user since the mid-90's, starting out on
the Palm Pilot. I've owned a dozen different Palms, Pocket PC's, and
even the odd Psion.

Last week I bought a used German MessagePad 130 off Ebay. I'm waiting
for delivery on that. I also bought a 'brand new' Emate 300 off a
Dutch auction site. Only used once, complete with boxes, papers, etc.
That one arrived this afternoon!

I also have a question. I did some research into connection options
for the Newtons. The Newton Connection Tools are probably my best
option. I have one of those tiny, round connection ports (Localtalk,
right?) on my HP Pavillion laptop. That one runs Vista.

Problem is, the site for NCT seems offline. Does anyone know where I
might find a demo / full version?

Any other options are much appreciated.

Bjorn