[NTLK] Card removal problems

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 15:12:14 EST 2009

Remove the card and ignore the message. Then reset the newton. Download and
install an application called Card Eject and it will take care of those
problems for you.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Joseph wrote:
<snip>
Okay, so like an idiot, I inserted a blank memory card into my MP 2000
without following the directions, and not only can I not access it, any
attempt at removing it greets me with an error message asking me to reinsert
the card.  I know that this is probably one of the more frequently asked
questions, but since I can't access the list archives at this time, can
anyone help?  I have to get my Newton prepared for 2010 soon.  If it takes a
memory wipe, so be it -- I don't have much stored in my Newton yet, so I
won't miss it if it has to go.
Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.
<snip>