[NTLK] Card removal problems

Wes Loder mwl2 at email.psu.edu
Tue Dec 15 08:34:17 EST 2009

I developed a new problem with a card. It hangs up halfway through
endless cycle. Tried the reboot button in the back, but that does not
help.. How can I get the bad program off of the card? Or do an erase,
if all else fails? I have the data and programs for the card backed
up somewhere, but if I can't get the card to even boot due to one or
two bad apps, what next?
Thanks, WES
--
Michael Wescott Loder