[NTLK] 2010 patch (needed in UK) Bueller?

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 15:15:01 EST 2009

Hi Tom

I would be happy to do it for you and I do live in England.
However please bear in mind that all I would do is follow Eckhart's
instructions to the letter as I did for my own MP2000.
If you are looking for anything more than this, you would be advised to
link with someone with more know how.
Contact me off list if this would help.
Andy