[NTLK] 2010 patch

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:07:02 EST 2009

A sudden strange thing has come up with my main Newton:  it has taken to
resetting itself at different times -- I think it coincides with an
appointment alarm going off but that might not be right.  I'll keep
watching.  When I look at it, it says it's restarted because the battery was
dead.  This is a big "NO" -- the battery in there currently is about 68%.
It sounds as though it is either an intermittent or dirty connection
somewhere (I still have to explore that possibility), or it's a new symptom
of the 2010 problem that I've never heard of.

Has anyone else seen this kind of thing?  Any ideas about the cause?

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4