[NTLK] What is yours called - was [Backlight Replacement]

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Dec 23 14:33:26 EST 2009

From: Ed Kummel

Well, my Newton's name is only known to me...My wife just calls it "The Newton". But it's name is Dayash. And it's female. The reason for this is I purchased it used. When I got it, some of the previous owner information was still on it. The owner's name was Ashley Day, and the memory card was named Dayash. So whenever my Newton boots, it loads up the applications from the memory card saying it's loading Dayash.
Ed
web/gadget guru

Not bad, reminds me of my first Mac Plus.  And how

Man all these stories are making me a bit nostalgic.

    .    .
    )\___/     Doc Clu  (member of...)
   /(- _O)       Prison Board BBS
  ( \____  )   rdfig.net  972-329-0781