[NTLK] New members

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 24 12:49:34 EST 2009

Another "new" member here (48), with a complete set of the little
Greenies.  (We'll, it *will* be complete again, thanks to Dana Cook,
when my replacement '130 arrives).  I was a list member for a year or
two way back in the heyday when the list first started, then got
bitten by Palm fever for awhile, but now I'm back again.  Nothing
beats the Newt.  Merry Christmas!

-Jim