[NTLK] FS: MP2000 with LOTS of extras - Interest for my first MessagePad -

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Thu Dec 24 16:11:02 EST 2009

I will agree with you. There is price and value. For those of us who collect and/or use Newtons every piece of it's
history has a great value, mostly sentimental. Putting however a price on this value is next to impossible for us.
To you Dana, it appears that they are not of a such sentimental value that would prevent you from parting from them and therefore you are in a better position to ask for what you think is fair...