[NTLK] Y2K10 patches

Adrian Bruch adrian.bruch at deakin.edu.au
Fri Dec 25 01:18:45 EST 2009

Happy Hoildays and many thanks for the reminders, instructions and patches.
I went to the cupboard and found my preciousses (in an NZ accent) and have successfully updated my two eMates and MP2100 with no problems. I used NCU and an old Mac 7200 running OS 8.5.
Now I guess I better fix the hinges and the recelling of the batteries.
or else pass them on to a list member in the Antipodes?
I dont use them anymore and it is a shame others cant benefit. I have had the MP2100 since new with keyboard, Apple case etc and one of the eMates has original box.
Happy New year Newties
It was barbeque weather here so Chrismess lunch was in traditional Aussie style.

--
Adrian Bruch
Fellow of the College of Distinguished Deakin Educators

Phone: 03 924 46083 / Mobile 0419 359 261
THINK before you print - Go digital only - Recycle - Print on both sides
--
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B
Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.