[NTLK] Thanks list!

David Neale david.neale at telenet.be
Sun Dec 27 11:03:48 EST 2009

Hello Gene,

You could have saved yourself some work by transferring the patch
package straight from your MacBook to the MP2100s. You'd have needed a
USB to serial converter; perhaps you don't have one of these. I
patched two MP2100s in this way myself, using NCX on the Mac to
perform the transfer, and it all went very smoothly.

David