[NTLK] MP 2000 Won't Detect Card

Gary McQueen GMMcQueen at netscape.ca
Wed Dec 30 03:00:21 EST 2009

Greetings all,

I have a 4 MB flash card (PCMCIA Type II Linear) that I use to store notes,
tasks, dates, etc on.  I¹ve been able to switch it between two different
MP2000s quite successfully, however today one of them stopped recognising
that a card was inserted, in either bay.  Fortunately it is still working in
the other one (for now, at least).

Any suggestions on what the issue is might be?  I tried a reset, but no
luck.  The problem occurred after I had installed Pocket Quicken, and I
moved the wallet from the internal store to the card ... however I don¹t
really no if that¹s related.

-- Gary McQueen