[NTLK] Mad at Apple

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Dec 31 14:25:00 EST 2009

On Thursday, December 31, 2009, Edward Kenworthy <edward at kenworthy.info> wrote:
> So stop buying their stuff: that's the most direct way to hold them to account.

that's right along the limes of what I've been thinking.

If your primary criterion is freedom than why are you using Macs or
Windows even? That's what Linux is for! And there's even a phone for
you-- the FreeRunner and Open Moko. And there's always Android. These
guys are all about freedom for the user. In fact I just recently got
outbid on one of the phones. I was planning on putting Debian on it.
Sigh. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Ended up with a jailbrken iPhone
instead. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland