[NTLK] Words of gratitude for FIveSpeed Software

From: Borja Robles Maldonado <borjarm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 05:25:37 EST

Hi folks!,
Just a few words to let you know my gratitude to the staff at FiveSpeed SW.
If you remember, išve had an issue with their software WakeUpCall. It was
about about my name and the registration code provided.
I was surprised when they answered my support request, because i thought
they were not in the business anymore for supporting old software.
I must say that they started to find a solution for me and finally
discovered a bug in the registration process for my name. The bug now is
solved and i can guarantee you that therešs no problem with their SW.
So, thanks again to Mason Mark (primary programmer for DashBoard and
WakeUpCall) and Sierra, for their support. Other companies should copy their
manners.
http://www.fivespeedsoftware.com/

-- Borja Robles
Málaga (Spain)