Re: [NTLK] new kid on the block

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 13:47:57 EST

I have a buddy here at work trying to convince the boss that he needs this to replace his company supplied HTC Tilt (which is quite a nice device).
And while I didn't really need, it, I recently just got a Dell mini. the 9 inch one. Dell had a bunch of refurbished units and I found a 15% off coupon so I got it for $180 shipped. Nice machine. Really well built and solid. Mine is running the Atom 1.6, 512mb ram and 4gb storage (increased to 8gb with an SD card) and Ubuntu...soon to be running Windows 7 though (not a big Unix fan...can't abide with command lines)

Ed
web/gadget guru
By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."