Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 02:49:24 EST

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Jon Glass <jonglass@usa.net> wrote:
> the
> true beauty and power of the Newton came from Steve's legacy. At
> least, that's how I've always viewed it.

Hate to reply to myself, but, for some reason, this discussion got me
to open the wikipedia article, and it seems that the Newton's form
factor was actually developed by Jonathan Ive!!!! That is something
good, as it is a link to the present successes at Apple. I would add a
comment in there about his design.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland