Re: [NTLK] For the curious: all symbols in the MP2100 ROM...

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 15:37:01 EST

On Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 5:38 am M. Horvat wrote:

> This joke is getting 10332.

Does remind one of a very popular prison joke that went around many years ago... some people can tell 'em... some people can't.

Besides, imagine the number of hits on that text file as everyone has to look up the code to interpret the humor.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM