Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewtonSales.com February Specials

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 14:57:14 EST

So...Jonnie, please tell our guests, "What's so special about this special?"

To Quote NewtonSales.com website:

> $79.00 + shipping

ouch

> Website prices do not include shipping fees.
> Shipping costs will be sent once location and
> order information is received and vary based
> on weight of order and ship-to location.

double ouch

Always pricey, always vague. Thank you, I'll pass... as always, no sale from me.

Now, what kind of "Special" would be REALLY SPECIAL?

FREE shipping and $20 off for returning a used MP2100 battery pack (for re-celling). $59.00 out the door with no surprises? Be still my beating wallet! Alas, I keep dreaming... I keep hoping... I keep looking... and I'll keep my money. Thanks for the update Knowledge Navigator.

And remember, don't believe it when they say, "There's no such thing as bad PR."

--
Sent using My Yahoo! HTTP Transport
--
         |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM