Re: [NTLK] Desperately seeking connection (MessagePad 2100)

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 04:40:09 EST

Woody, the newtenlightment.de site was the one I followed successfully
several years ago when I used MessagePad-based email and browsing.
Unfortunately, the site now seems to be down. What a pity a site with
this quality of clear information is apparently no longer maintained!
Still, the archive page will be very useful, I'm sure and I am most
grateful to you for having found it.

David