Re: [NTLK] [OT] eBay sniping

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 12:53:21 EST

Greetings Green Gang!
I'd like to state enfatically NOOooo it was not me!
Hehehe yeah it was not me... I've been out of the Newton purchase market for
one of those in awhile.

I understand the how you should eBay thing but after too many long nights of
late night bidding using the refresh method and not winning at times I went
the route of sniping software so I could get some sleep ^_^,

In any case there are quite a few out there but if anyone would like to
discuss them let's do that off list so I can keep it to a minimum :)
Otherwise do a Google search for them as they are quite easy to find.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung