Re: [NTLK] Any tips on using Mail V? This is my first email o

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 18:39:06 EST

Thanks for setting up the account Ron. Uninstalled Simple Mail and all plugins, reinstalled Mail V and plugins to storage card.

Deleted the Owner Info and then made a new Owner, finally inputting my yahoo.ca data and tried again to send: it sends no problem.

On receiving, memory error message comes up. New video - flashing box says "disconnecting from yahoo". Warning - turn volume down, music on in background and chirping from Newton:

http://allianceatlantis.tv/Downloads/Videos/Newton/Movie%2013.mov

When trying to send with sbcglobal settings, this error pops up, with and without port appended to outgoing smtp server address (:587):

When trying to send: Server error 553 From: address not verified; see http://help.yahoo.com/sbc/dsl/mail/pop/pop-11.html

Receiving mail with SBC Global settings worked, and I got the Welcome to AT&T message, which is showing in my in box (less than 30k). Nothing is really showing though when I click the message, I think it is an html message.

Arrrggh. Hockey better go my way tonight or else I am going to be mighty peeved!

So, any ideas?