Re: [NTLK] [OT] eBay sniping

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 23:15:14 EST

R A Parker wrote:

> On Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 6:25 pm Scott Hoffman wrote:
>
>> Hope that if the individual who
>> just sniped me out of a Newton
>> Leather Briefcase is on this list
>> that you enjoy it.
>
>> Thanks a lot pal
>
> I feel for you, friend, but tis the nature of the beast. The thrill of the hunt and the agony of defeat. Been there...

evidently the other bidder thought it was worth more, been there, been had, been
P*(*@# but what do you do.

> Twasn't me, but I have been there.
>
> Would it make you feel any better if I told you I just saved a bundle on a Terabyte of Hard Drive storage for my Mac?

did you also buy one of the samsung drives for 86 with free shipping?

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.