Re: [NTLK] Strange dates problem post New Year--anyone else?

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2009 - 12:10:18 EST

--- On Thu, 1/1/09, R A Parker <Quadzillanet@SBCGlobal.NET> wrote:

<snip>

> Uh oh... I had no Idea there was something other than
> Avi's Dates/Find Bugfix v1.0.
>
> This is where I got mine:
> <http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/>
>
> <http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/Fix2010/readme.html>
>
> Can you confirm the name, version and source of the fix you
> are using? Try tapping on the extension from the Extras
> folder and see what it says.

Good question! Mine is called "Fix2010," also by Avi Drissman, current version downloaded from his site earlier this year. As far as I know (and reviewing the pages you cite seems to support this interpretation) ts function is distinct from the Dates / Find bugfix: it doesn't fix "Find" in Dates, but lets us set our Newtons date past the year 2010. At least, that's what it seems like to me.

-Jon