Re: [NTLK] It is the Fix

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jan 04 2009 - 18:35:49 EST

I didn't really think about the licensing issues. I was just thinking about the fact that apple has release things for free after they're commerical life is over ( for example system 7 and earlier ). Since the newtons commerical life is over and this is such a serious bug as to make us stop using our newtons they may help.....on second thought they're trying to get me to stop using my ibook G3 and powermac G3 so we're probably on our own :-( I guess there's always setting the date back.

J.Reilly