Re: [NTLK] IrDA and Neo/Nitro on MP2x00

From: Calvin Grier <ckgrier2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 10:10:53 EST

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Borja Robles Maldonado <
borjarm1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Calvin:
> Same issue for me on triying to send/recieve over IrDA. Got all the
> packages
> you mention but the connection seems to be so weak because išve got to do
> what you said about being fast for not being reported with an error.
> In my case išve tried the thing with an old Packard Bell Desktop that went
> from W98 to XP trough the years. My attemps were with XP.
> I did it with all the transfer speeds possibles and/or IrDA discovering
> automated or not. Finally i gave up and do all my transfers via Docking,
> mail, screenshot (NCX) or webserver (via Courier/Newstcape or FetchURL).
> For
> me IrDa and Bluetooth are things išve never get to work fine.
> Uhm, one last thing, Išve tried transfers via an old Nokia 9110i
> Communicator and same errors ocurred. It made me thought that the Newton
> IrDA protocol was different from the rest of devices...

I feel like there's something I'm missing. I also have the IC/VC installed,
but that doesn't appear to make a difference. Seems like it should have
worked on at least one of my messagepads...

Maybe I should install Bugtrap and see if there's more info I could provide
to Eckhart at 40hz.org.....