Re: [NTLK] Redefining the newton

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 14:09:06 EST

Plenty of potential platforms exist - e.g., Sylvania G netbook (~$250)
shipping with G(oogle)-OS.
As I understand it, "soups" are just ways to talk about hooking into
the big Newton database with new databases. So, some form of powerful
database running on a bare-bones OS might be able to do the trick...

Sent from LwB's iBrick...
;-]

On Jan 5, 2009, at 9:14, Abraham Limpo Martínez <abraham@familialimpo.net