Re: [NTLK] Weird message inside PocketMoney 2.1.6

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 15:24:54 EST

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:52 PM, RedJazz <redjazz_slo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this an easter egg or a message to disturb hackers?

It's written to hackers, who might be hacking his code, probably to
defeat the registration.

And I wouldn't complain too loudly about Hardy. Last year, I did
something stupid, and lost my registration for PocketMoney. I wrote
him, and he wrote back the next day with my registration code. His
programs have always been clean code, and he's always done me well.
I've bought from him since 1995.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland