Re: [NTLK] Date issues, who is responsible? Some background, and why the Newton died.

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 22:15:06 EST

At 08:56 AM 1/5/2009, you wrote:
>Hmmm, this has got me thinking. While the 2010 fix Avi wrote does
>create issues right now, after January 5, 2010 it may work as
>describe in the readme.

Ah, you get it.

To the other Newton programmers out there, isn't there a way to defer
install scripts? Whoever takes this on could defer the installation
until January 2010.

Has anybody done any testing to see if June 30, 2009 works? Is there
some other magic day when things start working? Did Avi just start
his calculation one year too early?

Andrei