Re: [NTLK] Star at the top of the screen

From: Christian Walther <cptsalek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 05:21:12 EST

Hi,

isn't this star a feature of "MoreInfo"?
I have it, too, and reckon it's there since I installed this App. It
starts blinking as soon as there's an unfinished item, which can be a
name card, a call or whatever. Entries are added after one choosed
"New -> <something>" in "At a glance", which opens up MoreInfos
internal editor. This contains a small checkbox labelled "finished".
If this is not set when the new item is closed it will be added to the
star.

So, what might've happend is that you at one point created a new card
in Names and removed it later one. AFAIK the entry in the star menu
would still remain. These entries are removed automatically after they
are called once.

HTH
Christian Walther