Re: [NTLK] Redefining the Newton

From: Borja Robles Maldonado <borjarm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 09:21:48 EST

Hi Jon:
My natural writing is cursive althought i set the Newton for printing
recognition. It was a fast solution for starting but i think i¹m gonna give
cursive one a try. But i still say that if a write in english, everything
goes almost perfect, anyway the Newton for me is much more than HWR and
doesn¹t bothers me that much.
Regards

-- Borja Robles
Málaga (Spain)