Re: [NTLK] Letter from Steve Jobs

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 01:35:22 EST

They might have forgotten to mention WiFi, or there might not be room
in the Pro case.

5K$ might even be perfectly justified.
But it is an enormous price to pay - maybe not as bad as 10K$ (about
20K$ in `08$) for a Lisa-I, or 5K$ (=10K$) for a Lisa-II, but still a
pretty awesome chunk for any digital artist I know!