Re: [NTLK] Letter from Steve Jobs

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 12:27:15 EST

I remember time when I decided to buy Newton at a new computer shop in
Stockholm. It was placed in a very "exclusive" stand in the middle of the
shop. I asked for presentation but no one could say a word about Newton. I
simply bought it without knowing much about it. Later I could not buy any
accessories in Sweden. I had to take them from UK or USA.

I was very proud of, especially, HWR and presented HWR to everyone around.
Also for Mac users. But they didn't know what I want from them. With some
exceptions computers were used as typewriters or calculators.

John