Re: [NTLK] Letter from Steve Jobs

From: Don Zahniser <dzahniser_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 21:03:59 EST

On Jan 8, 2009, at 6:59 PM, John Broughton wrote:

> Still have and use a 1400/166c. Runs like a very slow clock in
> relation to my MSI Wind/MacBook Nano. The original battery still
> holds a limited charge and it sure comes in handy for working with
> older equipment.

Yep - I have a 1400/133cs - I keep it running because it is a good
'bridge' computer. It will connect via Localtalk to my wife's Quadra
650, my old SE, and my Newtons (see, back to Newts!). It has the
internal Ethernet card, so I can move data to my Cube or Pismo, or to
any of the other several Macs here at home. My current project is to
move my wife's Claris Emailer data off the Quadra onto a 400MHz slot-
some light web surfing.

--
Don Zahniser