Re: [NTLK] [ADMIN] This is only a test

From: <stormrider67_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 18:00:15 EST

I would think it would be possible for someone to write a handwriting
recognition program for the iPod Touch and iPhone, perhaps
incorporating the Newton software as well. That is providing that the
screen on the new devices are capable of accepting stylus input. No
idea if that is the case or not.

As much as I loved the Newton, I did quite using it years ago as it
was too bulky to carry around, plus online banking came about which
meant I did not need it for balancing my checkbook anymore either.