Re: [NTLK] NCX & Leopard

From: Doug Denby <ddenby_at_rogers.com>
Date: Wed Jan 21 2009 - 09:30:26 EST

Hi Steffan,

I went to our site, and although my German has been out of use for 40
years or so, I did manage to follow it. Your instructions are
virtually identical to the instructions in the manual that comes with
NCX. And that didn't match the reality of 10.5.6 on my new Macbook.

I also tried the terminal instructions you suggested, but with no luck.

I found it odd, that my Newton was able to identify my Macbook on the
local network (Airport Extreme router), but would not connect.

Rhonda may have it correct. It is just time to forget this. I had an
iBook, that my Newton also refused to connect to. Perhaps it has to do
with the portable nature of these machines.

Doug

P.S. Looks like I will not be getting rid of my 9600 for a while.