Re: [NTLK] NetHopper Character Sets and eMate

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 19:36:04 EST

Josh,
I haven't tried it on my emate but I know I had a lot of trouble loading nethopper and all its patches/extensions on my UMP2000. I had to delete and reload the packages a few times to get everything working because in my experience you have to load them onto the unit in a certain order (which I dont remember exactly) for everything to startup right. So maybe try reloading the packages in a different order, and as soon as you find the magic order you should backup the system to a pcmcia card so you don't have to figure it out again :-) That's what I did an restoring from my 'base' backup has always restored nethopper in working order. HTH

Joe Reilly