Re: [NTLK] too many apps to display - memory

From: Borja Robles Maldonado <borjarm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 09:04:09 EST

Got the same issue time ago. What i did was to ensure that the internal
packages are frozen so i could have more heap for deleting or freezing the
card¹s one (You¹ve got to do this without the ATA inserted or same problems
may occur). Another solution is to file (if it lets you) some packages on
another card to free up the ATA card.
Anyway in terms of speed i¹ve tested between a Linear Flash Card and an ATA
one and Linear is faster for installing packages, transfer things, open the
extras drawer, a things like that.
Hope this helps
-- Borja Robles
Málaga (Spain)