Re: [NTLK] WWNC 2009 Page Back Up

From: Ronnie Simon <ronnie_simon_at_be.ibm.com>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 04:28:09 EST

Ryan
            Apologies for not returning your response, I have a new email
address and did not see the original request. I am coming towards the end
of some major changes in my life (work, domestic and country ! ) and so my
newton support activities have diminished considerably (although it is
still in constant use). Please use this address to contact me

                   Ronnie Simon

Tenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Sauf indication contraire ci-dessus:
/ Unless otherwise stated above:

International Business Machines of Belgium sa / nv
Siège social / Maatschappelijke zetel: Avenue du Bourget 42 Bourgetlaan,
B-1130 Bruxelles/Brussel
N° d'entreprise / Ondernemingsnr: TVA / BTW BE 0405 912 336
RPM Bruxelles / RPR Brussel