Re: [NTLK] Typical Newton Third Party Apps

From: Thomas Brand <Thomas.Brand_at_childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 11:39:11 EST

When developing my website mynewtonblog.net. I encountered the very
same problem you are running up against now. In the end after paying
for various Newton stock photography and scanning my own background
images I took matters into my own hands and drew up a vector Newton
background of my own. I am interested in participating in your screen
cast project and would be willing to offer some of the resources from
my website. Let me know if you are interested, and check out the breif
demo I have prepared at http://www.mynewtonblog.net/newtoncast.mov
Thanks,

Thomas Brand
mynewtonblog.net