Re: [NTLK] WWNC2009 Updates

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 09:52:30 EDT

Ryan Vetter wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Just to update everyone, the conference is still on. wwnc2009.com details what is to take place and who is coming. Grant Hutchinson will not be able to make it, however, and Steve Capps is a question mark at this point.
>
> I will be presenting, Larry Yaeger, and a few others. Everyone coming will get a free e-copy of my Newton Book coming out.
>
> The hotel is the Sheraton Wall Centre, 604 331 1000. Book your room under Newton Conference.
>
> A few local people have been helping me out, and I am looking into a live stream for the event. Please bring any other old gear you think would be interesting to others (i.e. Newtons, prototypes of Newtons, etc.).
>
> I would ask that anyone wishing to attend sign up at wwnc2009.com asap. We need to get confirmation from everyone asap to properly set up the conference area.
>
> Thank you,

Ryan,

On the website it says:

Accommodations (cost born by attendee) have been secured at a hotel
downtown: once you sign up for the WWNC 2009, a room will be booked for
you on your behalf. You will then be responsible to pay for your
accommodations once you check in.

Has that changed since in your message you say "Book your room under
Newton Conference"?

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney