Re: [NTLK] time in motion study

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 13:30:24 EDT

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Ken Whitcomb<ken@imageguild.com> wrote:
> The calls app is one of my favorites. I presume it would be great for
> a person in sales as well.

I wasn't in "sales" per se, but something very much akin. And yes, it
was wonderful, and actually led me to stop using Action Names for
these things, and encouraged me to try to find a way to do all my
contact management using only the built-in apps. I did it by being
consistent in using both first and last names everywhere I dealt with
a contact--notes, dates, todos, phone calls, etc. Using universal
search, I was able to quickly get a contact history on my Newton of
any contact. Using a few other keywords (initialcontact, followup,
confirm, etc.) I was able to do a very credible job of what is now
called CRM. ;-) It all broke, though, when Now Sync stopped working
for me. Depressing day, that...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland