Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple QuickTake 200 (enthusiasts read please)

From: <rhonda_at_write-on.org>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 16:47:50 EDT

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:32:38 -0700 (PDT), M. Horvat wrote:

> So I did a bit of research and found out that cleaning the card
> contacts with isopropyl alcohol would do the job. But apparently it
> is very difficult to find isopropyl alcohol in Slovenia as no store
> had it.

Isopropyl alcohol/isopropanol is rubbing alcohol; any drugstore and
most supermarkets should have it near their bandages and other first
aid items. It can also be found in the form of individually packaged,
sterile disinfectant wipes, also in the first aid section. It's used
for cleaning wounds. The actual chemical name may only be in small
letters on the container.

I can't help with any of your other questions, unfortunately.

-Rhonda