Re: [NTLK] When was the last time you saw another Newton

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 08:23:52 EDT

Last time I saw another Newton? A stranger? Probably in 1994 on Guam.
That was the second time I saw a Newton in the wild, and before I got my
own Newton.

Really it is the same for other PDA's. They are a rare breed. I was
late getting into the Zaurus 5x00 line, but a friend of mine saw me last
year with one, stopped me said "Let me try something" and beamed a
business card to my Zaurus.

"Always wanted to do that". Said my Zaurus was the first one he had
seen.